Fire up the grill and uncork the wine – it’s summer grilling time! There’s something for every taste – try them all.
- Steak and loaded baked potato with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hamburgers & Onion Rings with Shiraz
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs with Baked Beans with Malbec
- Chicken & chargrilled corn on the cob with Sauvignon Blanc
- Fish & grilled garden vegetables with Rose’
- Hot dogs and potato chips with Sweet Moscato
- Spicy Sausages and Mac n Cheese with Riesling
- Grilled portobello mushroom burgers and sweet potato fries with Dry Rose’
We love to Rose’ All Day, and when it’s hot hot we love to Frose’ All Day! Our favorite frozen berry boozy frose’ is made with rose’ wine and is sure to be your favorite summertime slushy.
This refreshing Citrus Wine Punch is the perfect drink with seasonal fruits of oranges, lemons, grapefruits and limes – and of course WINE! The only hard thing about this recipe is whether to make it tonight or this weekend!